Treatment for Cataracts in Ghana | Natural EyeCare
Treatment for Cataracts At first, you may not notice that you have a cataract. But over time, cataracts can make your vision blurry, hazy, or less colorful. You may have trouble reading or doing other everyday activities. Treatment for Cataracts
Treatment for Cataracts | Protect Your Eyesight
What are cataracts?
A cataract is a cloudy area in the lens of your eye, Cataracts are caused by a build-up of protein that clouds the eye’s lens, which can lead to blurred vision and eventual blindness. Cataracts can be present from birth, or may develop as a result of eye injuries or following eye surgery for other problems.
The good news is that you can get rid of cataracts. Cataract surgery is an option and corrects vision problems caused by cataracts with a healthy diets and natural supplements. Treatment for Cataracts
Did you know?
- You can get cataracts in one eye or both eyes — but they can’t spread from one eye to the other
- By age 80, most people either have cataracts
- Cataract surgery is one of the most common operations in the United States
What are the symptoms of cataracts?
You might not have any symptoms at first, when cataracts are mild. But as cataracts grow, they can cause changes in your vision. For example, you may notice that:
- Your vision is cloudy or blurry
- Colors look faded
- You can’t see well at night
- Lamps, sunlight, or headlights seem too bright
- You see a halo around lights
- You see double (this sometimes goes away as the cataract gets bigger)
- You have to change the prescription for your glasses often
These symptoms can be a sign of other eye problems, too. Be sure to talk to your eye doctor if you have any of these problems. Over time, cataracts can lead to vision loss. Treatment for Cataracts
Am I at risk for cataracts?
Your risk for cataracts goes up as you get older. You’re also at higher risk if you:
- Have certain health problems, like diabetes
- Drink too much alcohol
- Have a family history of cataracts
- Have had an eye injury, eye surgery, or radiation treatment on your upper body
- Have spent a lot of time in the sun
- Take steroids (medicines used to treat a variety of health problems, like arthritis and rashes) Treatment for Cataracts
What causes cataracts?Treatment for Cataracts
Most cataracts are caused by normal changes in your eyes as you get older.
When you’re young, the lens in your eye is clear. Around age 40, the proteins in the lens of your eye start to break down and clump together. This clump makes a cloudy area on your lens — or a cataract. Over time, the cataract gets more severe and clouds more of the lens. Treatment for Cataracts
How does a cataract form?
Cataracts form when the proteins in the lens of your eye clump together, making your lens cloudy.
The lens of your eye is normally clear, allowing light to pass through. The lens helps focus the light on your retina (the light-sensitive layer of tissue in the back of your eye) so you can see things clearly, whether they’re up close or far away. Treatment for Cataracts
Cataracts keep you from seeing clearly because light can’t pass through the clumps of proteins in your lens very easily. Over time, the clumps of proteins get bigger and thicker, making it harder for you to see. The lens may also develop a yellow or brown tint, which can change how you see colors.
How can I prevent cataracts?
You can take steps to protect your eyes and delay cataracts.
- Wear sunglasses and a hat with a brim to block the sun.
- Quit smoking. If you’re ready to quit, call 1-800-QUIT-NOW (1-800-784-8669) for free support.
- Eat healthy. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables — especially dark, leafy greens like spinach, kale, and collard greens.
- Get a dilated eye exam. If you’re age 60 or older, get a dilated eye exam at least once every 2 years.
NATURAL EYE CARE PACK FOR PROPER EYESIGHT
Natural Eye Care Pack is a set of natural products in a package that contains all the right nutrients and vitamins needed by the eye for optima eye sight, this product package works perfectly for general eye problems and helps to maintain good vision. Treatment for Cataracts
Consider of taking Vitamin A, (Beta-Carotene), C and B2 (Riboflavin). The principal antioxidants in the lens of the eye are Vitamin C and E. Both are needed to activate glutathione. (Glutathione is a protein fragment which protects the eye from damage produced by free radicals.) It has been found that the absence of these vitamins encourages the growth of eye issues.
Learn more about the products in the Natural Eye Care Pack and how they will benefits you in resolving eye problems (cataracts) Treatment for Cataracts