Forever A Beta Care is an essential formula combining Vitamins A (beta-carotene) and E, plus the antioxidant minerals selenium. Antioxidants are vital in the fight against free radicals (chemical molecules that arise from pollutants in the body and damage healthy cells).
Vitamin A is a vitamin. It can be found in many fruits, vegetables, eggs, whole milk, butter, fortified margarine, meat, and oily saltwater fish , cotenoids are a group of yellow or orange chemicals found in plants. Some of these can be converted to vitamin A in the body.
Forever a beta care contains vitamin A plays an important role in vision, bone growth, reproduction, and cell division. It helps maintain the surface linings of the eyes, and the respiratory, urinary, and intestinal tracts.
Forever abeta care contains vitamin A is taken by mouth for shigellosis, diseases of the nervous system, nose infections, loss of sense of smell, asthma, allergy prevention, persistent headaches, kidney stones, overactive thyroid, iron-poor blood (anemia), deafness, ringing in the ears, and precancerous mouth sores (leukoplakia).
Health Benefits Of Vitamin A
- Breast cancer. Postmenopausal women with a family history of breast cancer who consume high levels of vitamin A in their diet seem to have lower risk of breast cancer. It is not known if taking vitamin A supplements has the same benefit.
- Cataracts. People who consume high amounts of vitamin A in their diet seem to have a lower risk of developing cataracts.
- Measles. Taking vitamin A by mouth seems to reduce the risk of measles complications or death in children with measles and vitamin A deficiency.
- Precancerous lesions in the mouth (oral leukoplakia). Research shows that taking vitamin A can help treat precancerous lesions in the mouth.
- Eye disease affecting the retina (retinitis pigmentosa). Taking vitamin A can slow the progression of an eye disease that causes damage to the retina.
Forever a beta care contains Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that exists in different forms. Alpha-tocopherol vitamin E is the form that best meets our needs. Vitamin E’s main role in the body appears to be neutralizing oxidation..
Uses Of Forever A beta Care
- Eye problems
- Skin diseases
- High blood pressure
- Vitamin a deficiency
- Chest pain
- Cutaneous diseases
- Heart attack
Comments are closed.